** New clients: New assessments cannot be booked online
Please complete our Online Intake Form
I will contact you within 48 hours to schedule an initial appointment
To book a follow-up appointment:
** Wait List: If you are unable to find an appointment time with Kate, please email email@example.com to be put on the waitlist. Please specify date(s) and time(s) you are looking for.
Alternatively, Jennifer Delich is taking new clients – email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to book with her.
What measures are we taking to protect against Covid-19? ** Please read prior to your appointment
- Screening questions will be asked upon booking, and prior to appointments. Please DO NOT come in if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with someone confirmed or suspected to have Covid-19, or if you’ve traveled outside the province in the past 14 days. If unsure, please use the BC Health Self-Assessment Tool, or call the Covid-19 Call Centre at 1-877-740-7747.
- I will be wearing a procedure mask and ask that you please bring your own mask as well
- If manual contact is needed during a session, I will wear gloves, and will sanitize my hands before and after
- >70% alcohol hand rub will be provided (thanks to Fernie Distillers!) upon entering, and as needed
- All surfaces and equipment used will be cleaned and disinfected between clients
- Please do not enter the building until your appointment time to prevent client crossover. I will do my best to stay on time so that you can leave on time.
- The washrooms will be closed, except for emergencies
- We will be accepting tap payments only in the studio; if you don’t have tap we will use e-transfer
These measures are based on BCCDC guidelines – to see these full guidelines, click here.