To book an in-person appointment:
** New clients: please complete our Online Intake Form
We are also still booking tele-rehab appointments:
to book an online appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What measures are we taking to protect against Covid-19? ** Please read prior to your appointment
- We will be opening for one-on-one sessions only; group classes will not yet be resuming
- Screening questions will be asked upon booking, and prior to appointments
- I will be wearing a procedure mask and ask that you please bring your own mask as well
- I will maintain a distance of 2m throughout the appointment, unless we both determine that manual contact is necessary in order to achieve the goals of the session, and we are both comfortable that the benefits outweigh the risks. If manual contact is needed during a session, I will wear gloves.
- >70% alcohol hand rub will be provided (thanks to Fernie Distillers!) upon entering, and as needed
- All surfaces and equipment used will be cleaned and disinfected between clients
- Please do not enter the building until your appointment time to prevent client crossover. I will do my best to stay on time so that you can leave on time.
- The washrooms will be closed, except for emergencies
- We will be accepting tap payments only in the studio; if you don’t have tap we will use e-transfer
These measures are based on BCCDC guidelines – to see these full guidelines, click here.