MOUNTAIN LIFE PILATES
The Pilates method and equipment provide a unique way to challenge and enhance your body’s movement capabilities
Uniform muscle development
Individualized programs to meet YOUR needs
Be empowered through movement!
What measures are we taking to protect against the spread of Covid-19?
- Screening questions will be asked upon booking, and prior to appointments. Please DO NOT come in if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with someone confirmed or suspected to have Covid-19, or if you've traveled outside the province in the past 14 days. If unsure, please use the BC Health Self-Assessment Tool, or call the Covid-19 Call Centre at 1-877-740-7747.
- I will be wearing a procedure mask and ask that you please bring your own mask as well
- If manual contact is needed during a session, I will wear gloves, and will sanitize my hands before and after
- >70% alcohol hand rub will be provided (thanks to Fernie Distillers!) upon entering, and as needed
- All surfaces and equipment used will be cleaned and disinfected between clients
- Please do not enter the building until your appointment time to prevent client crossover. I will do my best to stay on time so that you can leave on time.
- The washrooms will be closed, except for emergencies
These measures are based on BCCDC guidelines - to see these full guidelines, click here.